Get Motivated and Inspired by Henry Ford
Henry Ford was the business man’s business man. The driver of commerce at Ford and an innovator that has left an impact on the world we live in today. If you work or own an automotive dealership or any business these apply.
1. Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
2. Stopping advertising to save money is like stopping your watch to save time.
3. Half the money I spend on advertising is waste, and the problem is I do not know which half.
4. If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said ‘faster horses.’
5. You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.
6. If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.
7. Vision without execution is just hallucination.
8. A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
9. A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large.
10. Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.