Establish the pillars of your online presence
1. Get found. Submit your business to online directories and search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. This will help you get found and boost your online presence immediately. Accurate business listings help search engines and consumers find local businesses online.
Click here to learn about some of the free tools Google offers businesses and the new Google Small Business Community
2. Build a website. Make sure your business has a website that is mobile friendly. Your website will be the single source of truth for your businesses online presence.
3. Create a social profile. Create a Facebook, Google, Twitter and Linked Page. This will help you tell a story about your business and open an avenue of discussion with your customers.
4. Develop your Reputation. More than 90% of consumers make decisions based on what online reviews say. Create a plan to solicit feedback from your customers and generate more positive online reviews.
5. Create Content. Create compelling content that is relevant to your industry and post it on your website on a blog or social media. This will demonstrate that you are an expert in your field.
6. Optimize and Refine. Once you have these pillars of your online presence in place refine and optimize. Research to find out what is converting your online visitors into customers.
Developing a consistent online presence can be one of the best things you do for your business. Have a clear and congruent message across the many digital pillars is essential to dominating the online world and establishing a credible business online. The problem is that most businesses do not have the time to create and maintain dozens of business listings, create websites, post content and track the results.
Do you need help dominating the online world? Do you know where your business ranks on Google and other search engines? To obtain a FREE copy of your online profile visit ddanieladvertising.briansorce.com/digitalmedia